Status page for unreviews translations (was: Degree of trust and quality for Ubuntu Localization Teams)

Adi Roiban adi at
Tue Jul 14 14:22:07 BST 2009

În data de Ma, 14-07-2009 la 16:07 +0300, Eyal Levin a scris:
> On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 15:47, Danilo Šegan <danilo at>
> wrote:
>         У уто, 14. 07 2009. у 11:42 +0200, David Planella пише:
>         > That said, it is easy enough to request a
>         > list to, or use an
>         existing...
>         Just a note, we do not allow Ubuntu-related lists on
>         Ubuntu has a dedicated mailing list server, so they should all
>         be on
>         Also, I think one important point for a translation
>         coordinator is to be
>         responsive, and to make sure unreviewed suggestions are kept
>         at a
>         minimum.
> Is there a way to check unreviewed suggestions for all templates and
> not just for
> a specific template?
For the moment, no.

I'm working at a workaround!

Right now I have done a similar page for checking unreviewd suggestions
for Upstream projects in Launchpad assigned to Ubuntu Translators:

Hope it will help!

As far as I know, Rosetta dev are working at a translation dashboard
that should make that page obsolete (no longer useful).
In the future we should see some changes in Launchpad regarding
translations workflow.

Adi Roiban