HEADS-UP! URGENT! Major problem with translations for Hardy and Intrepid.

Danilo Šegan danilo at canonical.com
Mon Jan 19 10:29:05 UTC 2009

Hi Milan,

У суб, 17. 01 2009. у 14:18 +0100, Milan Bouchet-Valat пише:

> I'm sorry if this complaint sounds rude, but the tone of your message
> and your way of presenting things isn't fair either. We're mostly
> benevolent people here, and we suffer all the time from Launchpad's
> framwerok problems I've just described.

Launchpad problems are only a (very small) part of the picture here, and
Translations team is fixing those already.  They could happen only in a
very awkward set of events described in bug 317578.

As others have noted, a lot of these are actually potential upstream
problems, and this analysis should help you detect them and fix them.
If you do the right thing and fix them both upstream and in Launchpad,
every other distribution would benefit as well.

Cheers,
Danilo