Some details of what happened (was: Re: HEADS-UP! URGENT! Major problem with translations for Hardy and Intrepid.)

Milo Casagrande milo at
Sun Jan 18 10:13:19 GMT 2009

Il giorno dom, 18/01/2009 alle 07.39 +0200, Adi Roiban ha scritto:
> Below is the report based on Base pack: 2009-01-06 00:14:56 EET , but I
> would add a cron job to update such a page once every 2 weeks.

It's great, but there are a lot of false positive in there (at least as
I see them and for my own language) like:

(There's also an error like "1 translated message".)

Those aren't things you can change directly in Launchpad and that
upstream teams usually should deal with. We can check with them though,
but it's not always that easy, since, if you don't have the
Last-Translator or Language-Team field set, you have to go by trial and

Anyway, that would be a great addition to our resources!

Milo Casagrande <milo at>