Translations with bad formatting strings now disabled

André Gondim andre.gondim at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 18:50:35 GMT 2009

I am working to solve the Brazilian Translation, but I don't find the error
at klaptopdaemon, what is wrong in this string:

#: laptop_daemon.cpp:559
#, c-format
msgid "1% left."
msgid_plural "%n percent left."
msgstr[0] "Restando 1%."
msgstr[1] "Restando %n%."

What is wrong at konversation.po in pt_BR po file?

#: src/connectionmanager.cpp:212
msgid "Trying to reconnect to %1 in %2 seconds."
msgstr "Tentando reconectar em %1 em %2 esgundos"

Cheers.
André Gondim
E-mail: andregondim at ubuntu.com
Blog: http://andregondim.eti.br