Translations with bad formatting strings now disabled

Adi Roiban adi at roiban.ro
Tue Feb 3 21:47:43 UTC 2009

În data de Mi, 04-02-2009 la 02:00 +0700, Jeroen Vermeulen a scris:
> Adi Roiban wrote:
>
> > Is there a report with these packages.
> > Lately the Romanian team was using the Ubuntu language packs[1] to check
> > them for errors and report them upstream[2].
> >
> > Now, if Ubuntu language packs are clean I don't know how we can help the
> > upstream projects.
>
> I'm glad you asked.  :-)
>
> Since the script had to run on our production database to disable
> messages, I didn't want to burden it with this.  Instead, I can run the
> same script on a read-only copy of the database just to check for
> upstream cases.
>

> Jeroen
I would be happy if you could run the script on the read-only copy.
Could you generate something like this:
http://l10n.ubuntu.tla.ro/rosetta-intrepid-build/

The script is here:
https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~adiroiban/+junk/rosetta-check

I think we should use the advantages given by having a centralised
repository.

Many thanks!
--
Adi Roiban