Karmic translations are now open

Mads Bille Lundby lundbymads at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 15:12:05 UTC 2009

Hi David

Are any decisions made about the translation deadlines for the
different categories of Ubuntu translations (language pack, other
Launchpad translations etc.).

It would be nice to know if the deadlines will be before, after or
approx. at the same time as the Gnome release.

Cheers,

Mads Lundby
Danish translation team