Translation status for Ubuntu Start Page

Adi Roiban adi at
Fri Apr 17 09:08:55 BST 2009

On Fri, 2009-04-17 at 09:37 +0200, malditoastur wrote:
> Hi Marcos, I think there's a mistake. The correct Ubuntu Start Page is

This is the location where I put the "development" pages, and it should
be used only for translators:

The oficial Ubuntu Start Page dedicated for general use is:

> I don't understand why your link goes to a semi-untranslated page. (It
> says "Ubuntu help" instead "Aida d'Ubuntu")
That was a problem and it was fixed... we should see the canges with the next update.

> Perhaps that is related to the installer is not yet available in
> Asturian language?
> must we put a bug in Launchpad?
You should check if this is a firefox-ast bug.

Adi Roiban