computer-janitor

Adi Roiban adi at roiban.ro
Thu Apr 9 12:39:40 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-04-09 at 14:36 +0200, Milo Casagrande wrote:
> Adi Roiban ha scritto:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I don't know what happend. I will merge the translations.
> >
> > As far as I know the correct domain is now "computerjanitor".
> >
> > I have submited a patch for that and it was accepted.
> >
> > I will have to check the source code again.
>
> Could be 'computerjanitor', I remember reading a bug with
> 'computerjanitorapp' as the domain, but can't remember if it was saying
> that was the real domain.
This should be the bug opened by Timo:

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/computer-janitor/+bug/344704

This bug was fixed in the package computer-janitor - 1.12.1-0ubuntu2

---------------
computer-janitor (1.12.1-0ubuntu2) jaunty; urgency=low

  * Fix gettext translation domain to be "computerjanitor" everywhere.
    (Closes: LP: #344704)
  * Fix NameError crash when closing an error dialog. Can't reproduce
    this, but I suspect it is some kind of weird race condition with
    threads and GTK+. (Closes: LP: #335828)
  * Fix typo on computerjanitorapp/app.py's help text for --no-act.
  * When a cruft is selected, scroll it into view after the label has
    been updated with the description. (Closes: LP: #349653)
  * plugins/unsupported_plugin.py: Don't mark as cruft stuff that has
    installed reverse dependencies. (Closes: LP: #345939)
  * data/computer-janitor.desktop.in: Use the right translation
    domain. (Closes: LP: #352770)

 -- Lars Wirzenius <lars at ubuntu.com> Wed, 01 Apr 2009 17:20:45 +0300

Cheers,
--