update ubuntu-docs errors

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Thu Apr 2 07:43:24 UTC 2009

On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 9:51 PM, Adi Roiban <adi at roiban.ro> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This is just a short notice to let you know I have updated the Jaunty
> Ubuntu Docs errors page:
>
> http://l10n.ubuntu.tla.ro/ubuntu-docs-jaunty/

Thanks Adi - I'd be very grateful if translators could seek to fix
these errors in advance of the deadline for non-language pack
translations on 9 April.

The worst offenders are Russian and Brazilian Portuguese, although if
everyone could check the error page, that would be helpful, because
there are quite a few other languages with the occasional error.

Some guidelines on how to translate documentation and check the
translations, please see:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/Translation

--
Matthew East