Help needed for start page

Matthew Nuzum matthew.nuzum at
Thu Oct 30 11:36:21 GMT 2008

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 6:27 AM, Timo Jyrinki <timo.jyrinki at> wrote:
> I'd still hope translations could somehow be
> put into use, since it would not require any new translation work. Was
> it so that generation code was also included
> in ubuntu-docs bzr, or was it somewhere else?

I'm not sure what you mean by this, are there translated versions of If so, won't people see the localized version
automatically when they visit that site?

If there's a simple change we can make to the new startpage that will
link to existing translated work I would be interesting in amending
the current solution.

Matthew Nuzum
newz2000 on freenode

Matthew Nuzum