Requesting a space on the Translations Web Page

Jeroen Vermeulen jtv at canonical.com
Wed Oct 22 07:40:55 UTC 2008

S'orlok Reaves wrote:
> Hello,
>    I hope I'm emailing the right list; Ubuntu has so
> many.
>    The Burmese Translation Team (ubuntu-l10n-my@)
> would like to be registered on the Ubuntu Translation
> Group's page:
>
> https://translations.launchpad.net/+groups/ubuntu-translators

What you're asking for is for the team to be included in the Ubuntu
Translation Group.  That's a job for Arne; I'm copying him on this email.

>    We would also like to set it up so that our list is
> emailed every time someone submits a new translation
> for Burmese; is this possible?

Unfortunately, no.  Emailing for every translation would be a bit much;
translations can run in the millions.  We're still thinking about more
effective ways of notifying translation teams.

Jeroen