New modules for Intrepid?

Milo Casagrande milo_casagrande at
Mon Oct 13 21:34:32 BST 2008

Hi David,

Il giorno lun, 13/10/2008 alle 22.17 +0200, David Planella ha scritto:
> I cannot tell much about them other than I think they come directly
> from upstream GNOME, as in our team they are all  translated apart
> from a few strings, so I think Rosetta handled and imported them
> correctly.

Yes, they are coming from GNOME, and that's the problem too!

Launchpad doesn't handle, AFAIK, documentation translations. You can
translate a document in Launchpad, but the translation will always stay
there (apart, obviously, from the ubuntu-doc templates) and will never
be used in the final package.

This is the only package I can see that brought documentation with it...

Milo Casagrande <milo_casagrande at>