Firefox localization problems

Milo Casagrande milo_casagrande at yahoo.it
Wed Oct 8 21:31:00 UTC 2008

Hi,

Il giorno mer, 08/10/2008 alle 21.58 +0200, David Planella ha scritto:
> I have just submitted this bug [1] to Firefox, since after the latest
> language package updates it is not longer localized on my system. A
> member of our translation team has also confirmed this on two other
> computers.
>
> I was just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same and
> thought it might be appropriate to post it on this list.

Same problem for the Italian and we reported a bug [1] too, but
initially we thought it was only Italian related. Looks like it's not.

I'm also using the PPA archives for translations, but this didn't happen
with some old proposed packages...

[1]
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/language-pack-it/+bug/280063

--