No subject

Thu Nov 13 10:41:28 GMT 2008

sy to reach an agreement (inside a team) on the translation of common terms=
. For the Ubuntu Italian team we have a glossary based on the one from the =
TP project, it's not as big as the Microsoft one, but it serves our needs.

I too would like to see such a glossary for Ubuntu, and also for other tran=
slation projects; at least having it in English, translating it is another =
aspect to deal with (and probably not an easy one), but if we can create su=
ch a file, that would be just great!

--
Milo Casagrande <milo_casagrande at yahoo.it>=0A=0A=0A      Unisciti alla comm=
unity di Io fotografo e video, il nuovo corso di fotografia di Gazzetta del=