Translation of Ubuntu glossary and terminology in rosetta

Adi Roiban adi at
Wed Nov 19 09:03:36 GMT 2008

What do you think about having the Ubuntu Glossary translated in

I think right now only the Windows glossary is available in ubuntu-docs.
Do you think we can include the full glossary in ubuntu-docs?

This file could help the new computer users.

As another matter I would like to see an Ubuntu Terminology file
available for translations in Rosetta, following the idea of MS
Terminology Translation:

This file should help translators, for both documentation and

What do you think?

Adi Roiban