Translation of Ubuntu glossary and terminology in rosetta

Adi Roiban adi at roiban.ro
Wed Nov 19 09:03:36 UTC 2008

Hi,

What do you think about having the Ubuntu Glossary translated in
Rosetta?
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Glossary

I think right now only the Windows glossary is available in ubuntu-docs.
Do you think we can include the full glossary in ubuntu-docs?

This file could help the new computer users.

----

As another matter I would like to see an Ubuntu Terminology file
available for translations in Rosetta, following the idea of MS
Terminology Translation:
http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/tools/MILSGlossary.mspx

This file should help translators, for both documentation and
applications.

What do you think?

--
Adi Roiban