Is the Intrepid LP translations import sadness over?

Kenneth Nielsen k.nielsen81 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 07:16:44 UTC 2008

Thank for the update.

2008/11/12 alan brande <alanbrande at gmail.com>

> I speak english and spanish, if you want i can help you to translate
> somethink.

Hey Alan
I wasn't in particular asking for volounteers since I assume that most
people on the ubuntu-translators list is already translators. Anyway, if you
want to help I suggest that you send a seperate email to the list explaining
that you would like to help and explaining your language skills.
Regards Kenneth Nielsen