Translation of firefox start page

David Planella david.planella at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 15 11:43:08 UTC 2008

Matthew,

2008/3/15, Matthew East <mdke at ubuntu.com>:
[...]
>  If the relevant teams (and other teams) could have a look at the
>  current firefox homepages for their language and make whatever
>  improvements are necessary: feel free to localise links as well as the
>  text so that they point at the relevant page on your local team's
>  website.
>
>  If you don't run hardy, the relevant files can be found here -
>
>  http://tinyurl.com/2yd9xm

I've got a couple of questions, related to FF, ubuntu-docs and gnome-user-docs:

* Once the necessay changes you are mentioning are made, which is the
preferred form for them to be included? Should we sent a patch
directly to you?

* Is Firefox supposed to be localised already in Hardy? I've recently
checked it on my Hardy installation and at least for the Catalan
locale everything is still in English.

* Regarding your e-mail on launchpad-users [1], if I understand it
correctly, there are going to be gnome-user-docs templates in Rosetta
for Hardy, aren't there?

Regards,
David.

[1] https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/launchpad-users/2008-March/003423.html