[be] Compiz Translation

Carlos Perelló Marín carlos.perello at canonical.com
Wed Mar 12 14:31:16 UTC 2008

El mié, 12-03-2008 a las 09:19 +0200, Alexander Nyakhaychyk escribió:
> Belarusian Compiz Translation contains non-Belarusian language. It was
> "Translated by Launchpad Translations Administrators on 2008-02-05.

Hi,

> https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/hardy/+source/compiz/+pots/compiz/be/+translate
>
> Please, remove the translation.

'Launchpad Translations Administrators' mean that we got it from the
source code of the package and we didn't have a way to detect the
translator.

After checking the file, this is a bug in compiz source code, seems like
the translation is for Bengali, instead of Belarusian, seems like they
copied bn.po as be.po...

Any removal we do right now is useless, because with next package
upload, the problem will appear again.

Please, could you file a bug against compiz about this problem ? Once
compiz project fixes it, we will be able to do such removal.

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
Ubuntu => http://www.ubuntu.com