Launchpad: Help for new translators

Matthew Revell matthew.revell at canonical.com
Fri Aug 22 16:10:10 UTC 2008

2008/8/18 Matthew Revell <matthew.revell at canonical.com>:

> What information do you think is most important for new translators to
> know before they get started?

Thanks everyone for your insightful contributions. I'm pleased to say
that, with your help, I've written a new page on the help wiki:

https://help.launchpad.net/Translations/StartingToTranslate

We're planning to link to that from the UI. However, this is just the
beginning: I'd love your help with:

 * refining the help wiki document
 * refining the text in the Translations UI itself
 * coming up with parts of the Translations UI that require further
explanation and could benefit from some pop-up help in the UI itself.

The help wiki document arises from bug number 7
(https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad-documentation/+bug/7), just in
case you're interested :)

Thanks again!

--
Matthew Revell - Launchpad.net - free software collaboration and project hosting