request for release notes translations

Milo Casagrande milo_casagrande at yahoo.it
Thu Apr 17 20:18:41 UTC 2008

Hi,

Il giorno gio, 17/04/2008 alle 00.11 -0700, Steve Langasek ha scritto:
> Dear friends,
>
> One nice feature of the live CD is that we provide a link to the translated
> release notes from within the installer.  Of course, this depends on having
> translated release notes available, which is where you fine folks come in..
>
> Draft release notes for Ubuntu 8.04 LTS are available at
> <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/HardyHeron/ReleaseNotes>.  While these are not yet
> final, I expect that all the issues documented there will be included in the
> final release notes.
>
> Please coordinate your translations directly with Matthew Nuzum
> <matthew.nuzum at canonical.com> (cc:ed), who can assist with including these
> translations on the website.

for the Italian team you can find the translation here:

http://wiki.ubuntu-it.org/HardyNoteDiRilascio

Bye!

PS: they're not only a translation, we added something more, extending
the release notes. We're using a different approach here... hope is not
problem. :)

--
Milo Casagrande <milo_casagrande at yahoo.it>