Documentation for Gutsy (string freeze exception request)

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at hut.fi
Wed Sep 26 19:29:58 UTC 2007

Phil Bull kirjoitti:
> Because making string changes at this point will affect the translations
> of the documentation, I'd like to ask for your permission to make the
> necessary changes. Ideally, we'd fix all of the bugs and upload updated
> translation templates by Friday/Saturday.
>
> Please let me know whether it's OK to make the proposed changes, and
> sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi. I think it's good to correct (English) typos. The only problem is
that non-language-pack translation freeze is already on next Thursday
(4th of October), and currently the time it takes for Rosetta uploads to
get imported is way over 5 days usually, unless the documentation
templates can somehow be imported in higher priority. It might become
impossible to actually have the ubuntu-docs translations done by the
deadline.

Any other thoughts?

-Timo