release notes translations: broken links, fix in progress

Steve Langasek steve.langasek at
Tue Oct 23 20:21:15 BST 2007

Hi all,

Matthew Nuzum has apprised me that, as some of you already noticed, the
links to release notes translations have not been working.  Fortunately this
is strictly a website bug, so we can fix it without any changes to the CDs
(and we can also still accept new translations if you haven't sent them
yet for your language!).

The fix for this is still in progress, but we should have the links to the
translated release notes working later today, via