Xubuntu docs not ready for translation yet

Carlos Perelló Marín carlos.perello at canonical.com
Wed Oct 3 11:40:36 UTC 2007

El mié, 19-09-2007 a las 11:42 +0200, Luzius Thöny escribió:
> hi translators,
>
> please don't put any effort into translating the "Xubuntu desktop guide"
> currently in Rosetta. this is still the old documentation, which we
> don't plan to ship for gutsy. the new templates for Xubuntu have not
> been uploaded yet.
>
> sorry about that, and sorry for announcing it late.

We just got the correct templates and they are now available in
Launchpad, I'm not sure whether you will have time.. but until tomorrow,
you are able to add translations for it.

https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/gutsy/+source/xubuntu-docs

For any other information, please, contact with the ubuntu-docs team.

Btw, due to a problem with our import queue, I recommend you that do any
translation work using our web interface, download/uploading process has
a big delay due to performance problems in our side so you will not have
your translations upload imported in time.

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
Ubuntu => http://www.ubuntu.com