Software-properties and python-apt

Sebastian Heinlein glatzor at
Thu Mar 22 14:15:08 GMT 2007

Dear translators,

during the Feisty development circle we separated the update-manager
into different source packages: Software-properties wich provides the
"Software sources" dialog in the system admin menu and python-apt that
holds the templates with the names of the distributions' components and

There was an error in the building of the correct translation templates.

We will upload correct versions after the beta release. So please wait
with the translation.