Please test new dapper/edgy proposed language packs

Martin Pitt martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Tue Mar 13 08:50:30 UTC 2007

Hi all,

Yesterday I uploaded new dapper and edgy language pack updates to -proposed.

Now I need some testing feedback to be allowed to upload them to -updates, see
[1] for the policy.

Please mail feedback to me privately instead of jamming the lists, unless you
see a problem that should be discussed on the lists.

If all goes well and I get lots of feedback, the packages will go to -updates
next Tuesday.

Thank you in advance for your help,

Martin

P.S. Please CC me when replying to the list, I'm not subscribed.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StableReleaseUpdates

--
Martin Pitt        http://www.piware.de