Please test new dapper/edgy/feisty proposed language packs

Martin Pitt martin.pitt at
Tue Jun 5 15:50:22 BST 2007

Hi all,

Today I uploaded new dapper, edgy, and feisty language pack updates to
-proposed. dapper is fully built already, the others should be built
in a few hours.

Now I need some testing feedback to be allowed to upload them to -updates, see
[1] for the policy.

Please mail feedback to me privately instead of jamming the lists, unless you
see a problem that should be discussed on the lists.

If all goes well and I get lots of feedback, the packages will go to
-updates next Tuesday.

Thank you in advance for your help,

P.S. Please CC me when replying to the list, I'm not subscribed.

Martin Pitt
Ubuntu Developer
Debian Developer