Deadlines for ubuntu-docs translations

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at hut.fi
Wed Apr 4 11:50:28 UTC 2007

On Tue, 3 Apr 2007, Matthew East wrote:

> We'll be importing the last set of translations for ubuntu-docs before
> the release this Friday/Saturday, so you have a few days now to get some
> last translations done for the documentation.

The first ubuntu-docs with translations included was now uploaded, but
when are the yelp front page translations going to show up? The side bar
elements are now translated, but not the translations for the rest of the
page, translations for which have been done in Rosetta a long time ago
already.

They don't seem to be coming from the language packs, daily or not.

-Timo