Call for Edgy installer translations

Sebastian Heinlein glatzor at ubuntu.com
Tue Oct 10 20:27:47 UTC 2006

Quoting Jan Claeys <lists at janc.be>:

>> According to http://wiki.ubuntu.com/EdgyReleaseSchedule, there are
>> about three more days to go until we stop accepting installer
>> translation changes. I recently changed a couple of strings in
>> ubiquity, but unfortunately only remembered today that I needed to
>> poke the Launchpad guys to have Rosetta updated with these new
>> strings. I'd appreciate it if installer translators could go and have
>> a look at these.
>
> I have a question about this string:
>
>        If you don't like this feature, choose the option "No temporary
>        switch".
>
> As found in:

Take a look at the following strings: The switch is used to temporarily switch
the input method. If you hold down the switcher key, you can insert letters of
a different script.

The string "No temporary switch" is also in Rosetta, so you should pay
attention
that both are translated equally.

Cheers,

Sebastian