SVN installation Problem

Tahir Abdul Rauf Butt linux_kernel_worm at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 4 07:15:33 UTC 2006

hi,

  As you might know that we are working to translate Debian-installer
in urdu for DEBIAN UBUNTU 5.10 (Breezy).

  To Take the source of Installer we need to install SVN on our system,
but we are getting some problems.

  We have downloaded both the DEB and the Source packages, but they are
all showing some dependency problems.

  Is there any easy way to install SVN on this system, or some
Authentic Procedure to install it.

  Also, if u have SVN installed on your system, as we are having some
problems on our system, Could you send me the Source Code after checking
it out from SVN with the following command,

             svn co svn://svn.debian.org/svn/d-i/trunk \
              debian-installer

  Hoping For Best Response

Tahir Rauf Butt
Bsc(Hons). CS