A way to search strings in Rosetta

Danilo Ĺ egan danilo at canonical.com
Thu Nov 9 23:38:26 UTC 2006

Hi Luca, others,

Today at 13:07, Luca Padrin wrote:

> it seems to me this issue has already discussed, but IMHO it would be a very
> useful tool a tool for searching quickly a particular string in Rosetta's
> pos.
> So it would be more efficient also fixing bugs.

There is no doubt about the usefulness of search feature :)

As mentioned in this thread already, search is a planned feature, and
it is reported as bug 44 in Launchpad.

It's one of the features we'll be tackling next, but because of the
complexity involved (eg. our database is huge), it may take some time.

Cheers,
Danilo