Ubuntu specific strings

Terance Edward Sola terance at lyse.net
Wed Aug 10 08:14:45 UTC 2005

Hi, I translate GNOME (through) GTP (GNOME Translation Project) and not
Rosetta. I am although a happy Ubuntu user and would like it to be as
localized in my language (Norwegian) as possible. I have noted that
there are some Ubuntu specific strings here and there. For instance
"Ubuntu Device Database" entry under Applications->System Tools
(gnome-panel) and "About Ubuntu" under System in gnome-panel. I suppose
there are more.

What I am wondering is if there is a place on the web somewhere on could
get all of the .po files which where needed to get a 100% localized
desktop if GNOME and the other various programs are also translated.

I'm sorry if the answer is quite obvious or well known but I've got the
impression that Rosetta also only held various programs etc.

Cheers,
Terance