Where are the strings

R. A. astronomy at mail.pt
Sun Aug 7 08:40:55 CDT 2005

Ok, I got the answer in IRC.

The template gnome-app-install was not shown in
https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/breezy/+lang/pt
After starting to translate it in
https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/breezy/+sources/gnome-app-install/+tra
nslate
then it appeared in the first of the links.
See this bug...
https://launchpad.net/malone/bugs/1682

Concerning the menu entries... It seems to me that it is very important to
have them correctly translated. However, many applications do not have in
the templates the desktop menu entry (i guess it should be there, right?).
My question is then, contact the upstream team or file a bug? In the latter
case, where and how to file it?

Thanks.

Rui
--
Adira já ao Net Dialup Light. Acesso profissional gratuito.
NovisNet, a Internet de quem trabalha. http://www.novisnet.pt