When is (was?) deadline for translations making it into hoary?

Frederik Dannemare frederik at dannemare.net
Tue Apr 5 22:43:12 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 06 April 2005 00:15, Colin Watson wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 05, 2005 at 11:51:31PM +0200, Frederik Dannemare wrote:
>
> Any chance you could point me at which components you translated? I
> probably won't be able to merge most of the translations now, but I
> might be able to do one or two in the event that I'm changing
> something else anyway.
[ ... ]

If you manage to find the time, that'd be swell.

<https://launchpad.ubuntu.com/distros/ubuntu/hoary/+sources/prebaseconfig/+pots/pkgconf-prebaseconfig>
<https://launchpad.ubuntu.com/distros/ubuntu/hoary/+sources/base-installer/+pots/pkgconf-base-installer>
<https://launchpad.ubuntu.com/distros/ubuntu/hoary/+sources/base-config/+pots/pkgconf-base-config>
<https://launchpad.ubuntu.com/distros/ubuntu/hoary/+sources/base-config/+pots/base-config>

You want me to export all four as .po from Rosetta and mail them to you?
Better I do that to save you from as much hassle as possible this close
to the release. I know you have plenty to do.

Best regards,
--
Frederik Dannemare | http://sentinel.dk | http://linuxworlddomination.dk
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=Frederik+Dannemare