When is (was?) deadline for translations making it into hoary?

Frederik Dannemare frederik at dannemare.net
Tue Apr 5 21:51:31 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 05 April 2005 18:40, Carlos Perelló Marín wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-04-05 at 18:09 +0200, Frederik Dannemare wrote:
> > I just did some updates of installer components (Danish
> > translation). Will they make it into hoary?
> >
> > If they are too late for the initial release tomorrow, will there
> > be "point releases" of ISO images which includes updated
> > translations, security fixes, and such?
>
> It's too late to update the installer, we are building the final
> version at the moment but the maintainer asked that you send him the
> translations in case he can do anything
> (mailto:colin.watson at ubuntu.com)
[ ... ]

I translated directly via Rosetta's web interface, and as far as I can
see this doesn't generate an updated .po instantly (it has to be
approved by someone first?).

Also, a handful of translation strings were "lost/forgotten" somehow. I
know I pressed 'Save' for every page, so I'm confused as to how it has
happened (bug in Rosetta?).

> We are going to prepare some documentation about Rosetta usage in
> Ubuntu's wiki, will send here some URLs when it's ready.

That'd be nice. Looking forward to it.

Best regards,
--
Frederik Dannemare | http://sentinel.dk | http://linuxworlddomination.dk