wiki - FrontPage

Ben Edwards funkytwig at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 15:13:11 UTC 2004

Have subscribed to the translation list to try to work out what we
should do with the wiki in terms of different languages.  On the doc
list we thought having a 'Other Languages' bar at the top of the page
would be good (see http://wiki.ubuntulinux.org/NewFrontPage).  We also
thought it would be good for eatch language to have there own front
page - the Page would be EspanolFrontPage not SpanishFrontPage etc. -
i.e. there own language in there own language.

What do you lot think?

Ben
--
Ben Edwards - Poole, UK, England
WARNING:This email contained partisan views - dont ever accuse me of