Swedish

janne jan.moren at lucs.lu.se
Tue Nov 9 02:32:59 UTC 2004

tis 2004-11-09 klockan 02:14 +0000 skrev Dafydd Harries:
> Ar 09/11/2004 am 00:15, ysgrifennodd Christian Bjälevik:
> >  Hi all!
> >
> > Anyone needed for swedish translations for ubuntu?
>
> I'm sure we could use your help!
>
> First place to stop by is the wiki page at
> https://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/TranslationTeam. This has some advice
> on getting started with translating Ubuntu.
>
> Feel free to ask any further questions you might have on the mailing
> list.

For any Gnome apps, you really want to join us at the Swedish Gnome
translation team.

http://www.gnome.se/sv/

Most day-to-day activity tends to be on IRC, on irc.gimp.net, channel
#swedesex (long story, don't ask).

For Ubuntu-specific application translations (menus come immediately to
mind), I really don't know how to proceed - where do we find the
relevant .po files, where should be send finished translations, and so
on? Sooner or later we need to make this clear.

--
Trust the Computer. The Computer is your friend.

Tel. (Japan) 090-3622 8920            Dr. Jan Morén (mr)
                                      Dept. of Cognitive Science
http://lucs.lu.se/people/jan.moren    Lund, Sweden