[ubuntu-tn] FCM #41: Hot off the presses!

ANIS El Achèche elachecheanis at gmail.com
Dim 26 Sep 14:13:53 UTC 2010

####### Magazine #######

Issue #41 is out, and as usual, we’ve got lots of great stuff for you.
 We’ve got an overview of running Windows apps on Ubuntu, a feature on
running a business with Ubuntu, more interviews, how-tos, and everything
else in between!

This month:

* Command and Conquer.
* How-To : Program in Python – Part 15, Virtualize Part 4 – FreeBSD, and Run
A Business With Ubuntu.
* Review – TuxGuitar.
* Top 5 – Ways To Run Windows Apps.
* plus: MOTU/Loco/Translation Interviews, Ubuntu Games, My Opinion, My
Story, and much much more!

Grab the download here: http://fullcirclemagazine.org/issue-41/

####### Podcast Update! #######

In case you've missed it, we've had two new podcasts since issue #40.

Full Circle Podcast #11 "A Painful Washing Experience":
http://fullcirclemagazine.org/2010/09/24/full-circle-podcast-11-a-painful-washing-experience/
* In this episode, testing the Meerkat; also Android 2.2, Nexus One and
Spotify. Our opinion on neck-beards and imitation as a form of flattery. On
gaming, it’s Sauerbraten Justice, Quake Live, Rage and the Steam pantomime.

Full Circle Side-Pod #3 "Where’s the Neurotic Numbat?":
http://fullcirclemagazine.org/2010/09/04/full-circle-side-pod-3-wheres-the-neurotic-numbat/
* In this episode; with great power comes a big utility bill.  Energy
saving, divorce by Facebook, editing the podcast, and more.

This email should only be sent to those who have asked to receive it.
To unsubscribe, return to the web form where you first subscribed and click
the "unsubscribe" button, or contact the owner of the website.

--
*Cordialement,*
*El Achèche ANIS*