Status (was Re: Next meeting Tuesday 14:00 GMT?)

Morgan Collett morgan.collett at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 09:35:06 BST 2008

On Sat, Aug 9, 2008 at 14:44, Morgan Collett <morgan.collett at gmail.com> wrote:
> We tentatively agreed on Tuesday 12 Aug 2008 14:00 GMT as the time for
> our next meeting in #ubuntu-sugarteam. Will that work?
>
> Here are some agenda items:
>
> * Status of packaging Sucrose 0.82
>  - PPA
>  - debian -> intrepid
> * Packaging activities vs installing .xo in ~/Activities

We didn't meet in the end for various reasons. However it's not
critical that we do, but I'd like us to keep in touch with where
things are at.

I'd like to welcome FFM, who has got involved in syncing packages from Debian.

Would you (James and FFM in particular) please circulate a status
report, telling us what you've DONE since the last meeting, what
you're intending TODO, and anything BLOCKING you?

Here's mine:
DONE:
* Worked on cleaning up launchpad entries for our packages, changing
owners, getting ubuntu-sugarteam subscribed to bugmail etc.
* Discussed debian packages with FFM
* Looked into Daniel Holbach's harvest tool to give an overview of bugs

TODO:
* Check on debian progress with packaging sucrose release 0.82
* Continue setting up launchpad entries for all projects - in the
style of https://launchpad.net/sugar - which we can then link to the
packages, and link to the dev.laptop.org Trac
* Look into upstreaming the olpc evince patches (I'm now the maintainer of Read)
* Publicise James's LiveCD image on the Sugarlabs wiki - there's a lot
of interest in this

BLOCKING:
* I'll wait until we have some debian packages synced into universe
before announcing the team on ubuntu-devel-discuss and planet ubuntu,
so we have something people can actively test and discuss.

We can reschedule a meeting when we feel it's necessary.

Regards
Morgan