[ubuntu-studio-users] weird ssh issue

bart deruyter bart.deruyter at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 21:45:57 UTC 2020

Hey all,

thanks for the reply Ross. I managed to solve it, though I still don't know
what the issue was. There was one thing I had not rebooted yet, the router.
Once I did that, it worked again.
I'm really sure I didn't enter the wrong ip-address because after I
rebooted the router I used the history of commands in the terminal and now
it did work, so it should have earlier too.

My guess is an IP conflict must have occurred because of a glitch in the
router.

Thanks,
Bart

https://esmiltania.be