[ubuntu-studio-users] weird ssh issue

Ross Gammon rosco at ubuntustudio.org
Mon Nov 2 16:34:16 UTC 2020

Hi Bart,

This is a bit off-topic for Ubuntu Studio, and you might have more
success asking in a forum more used to dealing with networking issues.

If you can connect to a different Raspberry pi from the same computer
plugged into the same network location, and if you can connect to this
Pi from a mobile phone, are you sure you are using the right IP address
in the ssh command? I assume the mobile phone is using a public IP
address and the router is set up to divert Port 22 connections to the
right internal IP address.

Can you connect to this pi from the other pi? Assuming they are on the
same subnet then this would confirm that the problem is on your Ubuntu
Studio computer setup.

Regards,

Ross