[ubuntu-studio-users] Fwd: Behringer X-Air Edit App

regin jumag regin.jumag at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 13:06:15 UTC 2020

Hi Ubuntu Studio Team,

Please help. I'm using this app to control the Behringer XR18 Digital Mixer
on our Church. Its been working since the last time I check it and noticed
it today that this application is no longer working (I do install updates
regularly). I can launch the application but everything is stuck/frozen.
The tabs and all other stuff is not responding. This happens to both of my
Computer running on UbuntuStudio 19.10.

OS: Ubuntu Studio 19.10
App: X-Air Edit v 1.5 (64bit)

Link: https://www.behringer.com/Categories/Behringer/Mixers/
Digital/XR18/p/P0BI8/Downloads#googtrans(en|en)

Attached is the application.

Hope you can help resolved this issue.

Kind regards,

Regin