[ubuntu-studio-users] Whisker panel ?

Mac macdroid53 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 00:12:06 UTC 2019

I have more than one PC running UBS. I've upgraded all but one to 19.04.
They all have the newer whisker panel with the favorites, search bar, etc.

Today I upgraded the last one. It is a laptop that has been running UBS, I
think since 12.04. Even with 18.04, it had an older version of the panel.
No favorites, etc.

After upgrade to 19.04 it still has the old look panel.

Is there a way to get the newer whisker look?

I'm not at the machine at the moment. Apropos showed whisker is there. But,
if I remember, when I entered whisker-menu in a terminal it complained
something about dbus server...

Thanks, Mac