[ubuntu-studio-users] Artful Aardvark : SSD high activity

michel osselin miossel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 21:58:45 UTC 2017

Hi

I upgraded from 17.04 to 17.10 last sunday

my primary disk is a Sandisk SSD ultra - in fstab I have : rw, noatime
UEFI is disabled

using the latest kernel 4.13.0 my SSD suffers of a very high activity -
100% read on / partition

if I revert to 4.10.0-37 Low Latency - no problem at all - works as usual

never seen that before, and nothing documented and no noticeable message in
/var/log

any suggestion here ?

i'll run iotop next time and search if I see something

thx