[ubuntu-studio-users] General ("newbie") question about repositories

brian at linuxsynths.com brian at linuxsynths.com
Thu Jul 21 15:40:17 UTC 2016

I appreciate your help Ralf. You definitely know more than me on
this issue!

Fwiw, I ran both "make" and "make install", both without
success.

brian

On Thu, 21 Jul 2016 17:03:30 +0200, Ralf Mardorf
wrote:

> On Thu, 21 Jul 2016 16:20:27 +0200, brian at linuxsynths.com
[1]wrote:

>> As described in the links you posted, I tried changing
the PATH settings to the /usr/lib configuration file, but it still
doesn't compile.

> So you didn't run
>
> make install
>
> but
instead you run

> make variables and options
>
> ?
>
> Consider to
post the command you run ;), perhaps somebody on this list
> could help
you. I for sure will not make research regarding Ubuntu
> multi-lib,
sorry. I'm a 64-bit user and don't want multi-libs, so I
> also have not
much knowledge about it, especially no knowledge for
> different
distros. Anyway, without providing information, such as
> posting the
make command you run, nobody could help you.

Links:
------
[1]
mailto:brian at linuxsynths.com