[ubuntu-studio-users] Fontmatrix is not possible default install in 16.04

Kaj Ailomaa zequence at mousike.me
Fri Aug 19 15:42:49 UTC 2016

On Fri, Aug 19, 2016, at 05:25 PM, WMID wrote:
> Fontmatrix is the only font viewer that allow to see all font fast with
> panoramic vision. I don't understand why is not available more in  16.04
> in
> all Ubuntu repository

Most probably it is no longer maintained and that was the reason it was
removed from the Debian repository. Most of what is in the universe
archive is directly imported from Debian, which means if it is not in
Debian it won't end up in Ubuntu either. It was removed before the
release of Debian Jessie.