[ubuntu-studio-users] Downloaded the 64 bit iso, makes dvd ok, but usb stick fails to boot straight away after reboot.

Alex Armani alex.armani at rocketmail.com
Sun Oct 26 18:37:00 UTC 2014

it didn't work! I downloaded  the iso from the link, booted up in 14.o4 Studio, put my gig stick in, Startup disk reposrts that it is full, so i wipe everything leaveing about 8 sig of storage on the usb stick. It finished and all apeared ok, so i rebooted and it failed to boot right at the start. so now, i don't have a working 64 bit inastall with any os on, but had made a dvd in windows 64 bit unicorn studio. So booted live off that, updated. Have got a perfect 64 bit Unicorn Studio installed and fully working thankyou. So I am offering to support it for any usaers that choose this rute. I guess I've always been leet......................................

--

Alex Armani, IT Consultant \ Digital Musician.
+447 754 595 449 - Www.Armani.PM 8) %)