[ubuntu-studio-users] PPS: Denver mp3 Player is not recognise for UbuntuStudio 14.04.1

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Wed Nov 19 06:00:20 UTC 2014

On Tue, 18 Nov 2014 23:58:39 -0500
Mike Holstein <mikeh789 at gmail.com> wrote:
> otherwise, let "denver" know you would like it to work in linux..

IIUC it worked with Ubuntu, but it doesn't work with Ubuntu Studio:

"I have a friend from Germany who was using Ubuntu 12.04"
"I said that better install be the UbuntuStudio because that is more
lighter"

Btw. I didn't watched the "slide show", just  clicked the link to the
first Windows screenshot, perhaps that's why I missed some information
and don't understand everything correctly.