[ubuntu-studio-users] Problem with Gnome 3

Alex Armani alex.armani at rocketmail.com
Mon May 19 00:20:27 UTC 2014

Hi folks, I've got a problem with Gnome 3. When I click on 'Activities' in the top left corner, I'm not getting the menus with all my apps any more, just the dash on the left of the screen. Is there an easy fix? aha, tia from Alex. How do I find my apps? may try KDE DesKtop as soon AS CAN FIND SNAPTIC ThatIs.
tia, aha cheers 'n' beers, d'Alex.!
Acer Aspire 5551: AMD Athlon P320 (2.1 GHz), 3GB RAM, ATI HD 425o Graphics.
64bit Windows 7 Home Premium, 64bit Ubuntu Studio 14.o4, 32bit Lubuntu 14.o4

''I am what I am, because we are what we are.''

--
 Alex at Armani.PM, IT Consultant / Digital Musician.
+44 7 972 641 526 - Www.Armani.PM