[ubuntu-studio-users] [ot] Suggestions for a notebook for music.

Joseph Ronne jfronne at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 16:11:33 UTC 2014

I recently purchased on old Compaq Presario F700 for $40. While it is
supposedly limited to 2G of memory and !50G HD it seems to be running
UbuntuStudio 13.10 nicely with 4g of memory and is quite fast with a
240Gssd ($200 for both upgrades). Use this for a keyboard and various
Guitar/Mic configurations.. Will get a System 76 when I have saved enough.